Posted on 2019-04-08, by nokia241186.
Cyber Security: Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 3.52 GB
Duration: 6.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
learn Network Security, Sniffing, Subnetting, ARP Spoof, Password Cracking and implement custom MitM attacks.
What you'll learn
Network Layer Attacks
ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisonning
ARP Hands-On Practices
The "Man in the Middle" ( Mitm )
Using GNS3 Networks
Attaching Kali to GNS3 Network
Active Network Devices
Sniffing Data & Analysing HTTP Traffic via Wireshark
Using MITMf Against Real Networks
Weakness of Network Devices
How to prepare the lab environment for hands-on experiments
Penetration Testing tools such as Ettercap, Wireshark and etc.
DHCP Starvation & DHCP Spoof
Penetration Testing of Network Devices
Network Device Audits
Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
All items referenced in this course are Free
Only need an open mind and an interest in learning Network Fundamentals & Attacks
Welcome all to my cyber security course "Cyber Security: Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks" course.
To become Ethical Hacker and to learn hacking my Network Layer Attacks and Network Fundamentals course is a perfect start for you. This one gets kind of fun because we get to actually look at data going on the networks like: how to sniff the network and gather information from the network. We're going to use some tools such as TCP Dump and Wireshark. We will also be doing a deep dive into the Subnetting, ARP Spoofing and MitM attacks and Password Cracking.
This course is highly practical just like my other courses. But which also does not mean that I will neglect the theory. That`s why this course is formed in two parts.
First part, "The Network Fundamentals" is for the beginners to explore the Network Fundamentals but also could be also a good refresher for advanced level students.
In Network Fundamentals section I will introduce you to the fundamental concepts of data networking operation including IP addressing and subnetting, ethernet operation, ports and protocols, and the OSI model . By the end of this course, you will understand the relationship between IP addresses and MAC addresses, as well as the difference between a router and a switch.
After learning theoretical background ( I promise that second part is totally fun ), in Network & Data Link Layer ( Layer 2 ) Attacks part you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. Then we're going to use some tools such as TCP dump and Wireshark and we'll see some attacks and techniques to expand the sniffing surface:
MAC Address Table Overflow attack, also known as MAC flooding,
ARP Cache Poisoning attack, also known as ARP spoof,
DHCP Starvation attack and DHCP spoof,
And VLAN hopping techniques.
The next topic is what else can be done on network devices in penetration tests: Gathering information, cracking passwords of the communication channels, compromising SNMP, etc.
And finally, we'll check the configurations of network devices: Password creation methods, Identity Management, Access control lists, port security, etc.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level. Please enjoy and if you have questions do not forget to get in touch with me.
IMPORTANT!!!: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
People who want to start from scratch and to move more advanced level
People who want to take their Network Hacking skills to the next level
People who are cyber security experts
People who want transition to Cyber Security
People who are willing to attend CISCO exams
People who want to learn Network Security
People who want to learn Network and Data Layer Attacks
People who want to learn "The Man in the Middle" ( MitM )
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Sponsored High Speed Downloads9379 dl's @ 2129 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]7883 dl's @ 2047 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download8855 dl's @ 2380 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
Related Archive Books
Archive Books related to "Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks":
LinksDownload this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 40164
- 2019-04-04Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks
- 2019-02-02The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 2 Network Security TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2018-09-27The Complete Cyber Security Course Network Security!
- 2018-04-01StackSkills - The Complete Cyber Security Course! Volume 2 Network Security
- 2018-01-23The Complete Cyber Security Course: Network Security!
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security!
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The Complete Cyber Security Course. Network Security
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Data Analysis for Network Cyber-Security
- 2017-04-19Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 2 Network Security TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2017-04-07Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Volume 2 Network Security TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2016-12-25The Complete Cyber Security Course Network Security!
- 2016-12-21Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Network Security
- 2016-12-20Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Network Security
- 2016-12-18Udemy The Complete Cyber Security Course Network Security
- 2016-12-18Udemy - The Complete Cyber Security Course. Network Security [104 MP4]
- 2019-04-30LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF IT SECURITY NETWORK SECURITY TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-16Fundamentals of Pentest, Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
- 2019-04-10LYNDA FOUNDATIONS OF IT SECURITY NETWORK SECURITY TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-08Fundamentals of Pentest, Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security
No comments for "Cyber Security Network Fundamentals & Network Layer Attacks".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.