Posted on 2019-04-09, by perica123.
R Shiny Interactive Web Apps - Next Level Data Visualization
Created by R-Tutorials Training | Video: 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 hours | Lec: 30 | 409 MB | Language: English + Sub .VTT
Learn how to use R and Shiny to create compelling data visualizations and how to share them online.
What you'll learn
generate advanced shiny web apps
share apps over the internet or locally
embed pdfs, videos, images and text in a web app
create multi page shiny apps
add focus and zooming tools to shiny apps
generate shiny apps based on data tables
use pre defined layouts for styling
generate downloadable tables
Basic R knowledge
General R data visualization skills (ggplot2, R base)
Computer with R and RStudio already installed
R shiny allows you to present your data interactively - that means your app users can:
Set filters and columns in tables
Generate parameters for plots
Zoom and focus on specific areas of plots
Focus on selected portions of your data
Provide or upload files, text and all sorts of data
And much more
App users can do all of this without any R knowledge. You do the coding, your users get the info they are looking for!
In this course I will show you step by step how to master R Shiny. We will start out with the general shiny script - all scripts should have the same basic structure.
You will then learn how to make your app interactive by using input widgets. These features take user inputs which can be used to generate or modify the app content.
You will learn how to style your app for an appealing layout.
I will also show you how to use HTML tags to integrate or embed standard web content like youtube videos, pdfs, text, pictures and much more.
After that you will learn about advanced shiny apps that allow zooming and downloading
And you will learn how to integrate tables.
This course is not just pure theory. The last section is all about applying your new shiny skills. I prepared a course project which combines all the topics discussed in the course and more. This project is modeled after a real world financial app. You will get the project description and the raw data to test your skills.
Note that this course requires basic R skills. If you are totally new to R, check out some R intro material first and then revisit the course.
All the software downloads, add on packages as well as entry level hosting for shiny are totally free. I will show you what you need and where to get it. That includes hosting as well.
Take a look at shiny - your boss, colleagues, students, customers will be astonished what modern day data visualization can do.
Who this course is for?
Students looking for modern data visualizations tools
Everybody interested in data science and visualization
- Ebooks list page : 40173
- 2018-11-22Interactive Data Visualization for the Web An Introduction to Designing with D3
- 2018-11-21Interactive Data Visualization for the Web An Introduction to Designing with D3
- 2018-09-22Hands-On Data Visualization with Bokeh Interactive web Descriptionting for Python using Bokeh
- 2018-08-26Kevin Hart Presents The Next Level S02E02 WEB x264-TBS
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
- 2018-01-01Interactive Data Visualization for the Web, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Level Up Your Web Apps With Go
- 2017-11-23Interactive Data Visualization for the Web, 2nd Edition
- 2017-11-13Level Up Your Web Apps With Go
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Building Interactive Graphs with ggplot2 and Shiny: Build stunning graphics and interactive visuals for real-time data analysis and visualization with ggplot2 and Shiny
- 2017-10-17Level Up Your Web Apps With Go
- 2017-10-13Level Up Your Web Apps With Go
- 2017-10-10Hacking University; Sophomore Edition. Essential Guide to Take Your Hacking Skills to the Next Level. Hacking Mobile Devices, Tablets, Game Consoles, and ... (Hacking Freedom and Data Driven Book 2)
- 2017-09-18Level Up Your Web Apps With Go Performance, Concurrency, Scalability
- 2016-09-02Web Security Testing for Beginners-QA knowledge 2 next level
- 2016-08-04Web Security Testing for Beginners-QA knowledge 2 next level
- 2014-06-08Interactive Data Visualization for the Web
- 2014-06-05Interactive Data Visualization for the Web [Repost]
- 2014-05-18Interactive Data Visualization for the Web
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.